Magi-Nation Revisited

I talked big game in the first post about the first episode of Magi-nation. Now I have to correct a mistake.
I revisited the first episode of Magi-Nation and I have to say that my opinion has only changed a little.
The animation only impresses me a little.
I noticed that the good monsters are the ones that look cute.
The summoning spell for monsters is "With this animite I magine!" Its not two sentences like I thought it was.
The library scene doesn't last as long as I thought it did but main villain of the series still stands there letting a little girl count to 5 so she can calm her breathing instead of knocking her out of the way and gaining the key to his freedom. Seriously!!!
There are also a few new urks that I noticed.
One of them being the main villians lack of emotion or movement. You barely see him move except for a few parts in the beginning. His face also shows that same expression and I didn't feel a main villain vibe from him at all.
The first episode does its job in explaining and showing off so overall I guess the first episode of magi nation is okay.
It's not good and it's not bad, just okay.



I still don't want to watch anymore episodes though. Which is kinda weird, but after watching it again I realize why I was so bored with it. The action is not at all high paced or hard hitting. The action scenes try to seem hard hitting and exciting but I don't really feel anything when watching them. The animation makes every hit the characters take seems like a fake punch. With such soft hitting action scenes I find myself getting really bored.

This show is definitely for young kids. I would probably like it more if I were 7 years old but as a 21 year old child at heart I can't say that I like this show very much. The story is okay but the action scenes just don't hold me.

With that I'm done with my revisited impression of Magi-Nation.

I'm still not gonna watch more episodes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upin & Ipin and ULTRAMAN RIBUT Review

Galactik Football Season 1 Review

Magi-nation Review